Cn Archives

In 1955 the Catholic News was housed in a large concrete structure about four steps from the ground with board flooring situated at No 34 Belmont Circular Road, at the foot of the hill leading to the Belmont orphanage, now St Dominic’s Home. To the right was the main entrance to the home and the gatekeeper’s quarters.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Mixx
  • TwitThis
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.